The door of our multi-skilled/cultural Maintenance Centre is open to Technicians with quality experience in the Automobile Industry.
- The candidate will carry out inspection on vehicles as assigned by the supervisor.
- Collate and document repair/work order.
- Ensure accurate documentation of fault diagnosis report.
- Delay in delivery date, because of spare parts or other unforeseen circumstance should be directed to the Team lead as early as possible.
- Candidate should ensure that personal work tools and working environment are maintained
- Ensure efficiency and productivity is achieved at above 100%
- Extra hours may be considered in cases where job deadline needs to be met.
2 to 5 years experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Vocational/diploma training course in Automobiles
- Trouble shooting and Problem solving skills.
- Ability to use different Diagnostic scanner tools
- Experience in Japanese, German cars and others.
Interested and eligible candidates should visit our office in person and come ready to display hands on practical Experience.
Visit our Website for more information and Location www.hightechcentre.ae